Recipe courtesy of KQED 6-June-2012
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
- 3 ounces of lavender-infused rum
- 1/4 ounce of creme de cassis liqueur
- 1/4 ounce Chardonnay and peaches simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- a few sprigs of fresh and dried lavender for garnish
- Chill a martini glass by filling it with ice prior to mixing the drink.
- Add all of the alcoholic ingredients to a cocktail shaker, add ice and shake thoroughly.
- Strain the liquid into the chilled glass.
- Garnish with both fresh and dried lavender. Enjoy!